QUALITY POLICYWe, at KOHINOOR ENERGY LIMITED, fully recognize and realize the importance of achieving satisfaction and confidence of our customer(s) by providing uninterrupted Electricity through National Grid under relevant contractual obligations.
Our commitment to quality is driven by the following guiding principles:
MEETING OR EXCEEDING CUSTOMER NEED & EXPECTATIONS:
Customer requirements and expectations is determined, reviewed and incorporated in power plant operations and customer satisfaction is regularly monitored.
COMPLIANCE WITH LEGAL & REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS:
Strict adherence is ensured to any legal and regulatory requirements that subscribe to power plant operations and relevant activities.
Continual efforts is made to minimize our rejections and wastage, and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of relevant processes and services.
EMPLOYEE’S DEVELOPMENT & INVOLVEMENT:
Employees is responsible for maintaining and improving quality in their work functions.They are competent on the basis of their relevant qualifications and experience , and are regularly trained to enhance their skills. Understanding of quality policy and awareness of compliance with requirements and procedures is communicated to all employees through appropriate means by relevant levels in the management hierarchy.
EHS POLICYAt Kohinoor Energy Limited, our commitment to environment, health & safety (EHS) performance is an integral part of our business and achieving cost-effective EHS solutions is essential to our long-term success.
Our EHS program is based on the following principles:
• Eliminate accidents & incidents
• Reduce wastes and prevent environmental pollution
• Use energy and natural resources efficiently
• Educate & train our employees and contractors to understand how their actions influence EHS performance.
• Comply with applicable standards/regulations related to Environment, Health & Safety.
• Communicate with our neighboring communities about our EHS program and performance
• Improve EHS performance continually through effective management system.