We, at KOHINOOR ENERGY LIMITED, fully recognize and realize the importance of achieving satisfaction and confidence of our customer(s) by providing uninterrupted Electricity through National Grid under relevant contractual obligations.
Our commitment to environment, health & safety (EHS) performance is an integral part of our business and achieving cost-effective EHS solutions is essential to our long-term success.
Our Q&EHS program is based on the following principles:
- Customer requirements and expectations will be determined, reviewed and incorporated in power plant operations and customer satisfaction will be regularly monitored for meeting or exceeding customer needs & expectations.
- Eliminate incidents.
- Reduce wastes and prevent environmental pollution.
- Use energy and natural resources efficiently
- Educate, train & involve our employees and contractors to understand how they can maintain and improve quality in work functions and how their actions influence EHS performance.
- Comply with applicable standards/regulations related to plant operations & Environment, Health & Safety.
- Communicate with our neighboring communities about our QEHS program and performance
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes, services & EHS performance continually through effective management system.